WhoIsANewGrounderWhoIsANewGrounder

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Grey Grey

I see what you're trying. It's fine, I guess. The fonts that represent what the character is saying kinda detract from the style, though, since they're orderly and the rest of it is not. I also didn't understand the abrupt ending. The animation was okay and the sounds worked fine though. I think you should have made it so that the character did something that changed him; something to do with going outside.

True Story True Story

Nope. It wasn't really anything. The only really funny part was the employer and his epic stacking skills. And his floppy superarms. The rest was 'meh' and made little to no sense. But the animation was good for the computer animated stuff, so yeah.

bad reaction bad reaction

It was fine, I guess. I mean, not especially funny, but it was kinda funny. Maybe show MORE rage or something. Also, it would increase the rage if you zoomed in on the text.

Alphaland Alphaland

Art!

Excellent atmosphere, and HOLY CRAP VVVVVV CREATOR HELPED WITH THIS!!!!

This is a beautiful piece of art, and I'll recommend it to become part of the art games category. Cryptic level design (without all the frustration), mysterious atmosphere and an odd plot all come together to make this game a rare gem. Bravo!

The Infinite Ocean The Infinite Ocean

Full of secrets and a sense of disaster

The entire thing is a very emotionally wearing experience, like walking through a past warzone or examining the remains of your bombed home. It's almost crammed full of details that all fit together to make an atmosphere of desperation. Even small things such as the string of binary in the SGDS control computer are intricate - it yields the message "this is a dream" when decoded.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Intense

Use Bill R. He's untouchable with the fire flower powerup.

Game Boy Space Waltz Game Boy Space Waltz

Solid Little Tune

It wasn't very annoying to me... Maybe it's my general lack of skill in chiptune, but this wasn't actually so annoying. I listened to it while I was reading your VERY detailed description of EVERYTHING, and I realized that it's great for background music. I mean, it's a bit of a "on a big swinging ship singing songs while incredibly drunk and seasick" but it also stands out for that. Great work...

WerewNC responds:

Haha! I can't believe you read all the comments. I'd give you a metal, but I don't have one. Sorry to have wasted your time. Glad you liked it as background music. And I LOVE your description the feeling the song imbibes.

Pirate Contest Whatever Pirate Contest Whatever

Poor captain

This is too funny. The captain seems a little scared... You really ran with the sore throat idea and this was HIGH-LARIOUS!

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

NARWHALS!

Narwhals ROCK! Don't freaking mess with narwhals. They're so awesome they could tank you in a second.