WhoIsANewGrounderWhoIsANewGrounder

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Game Boy Space Waltz Game Boy Space Waltz

Solid Little Tune

It wasn't very annoying to me... Maybe it's my general lack of skill in chiptune, but this wasn't actually so annoying. I listened to it while I was reading your VERY detailed description of EVERYTHING, and I realized that it's great for background music. I mean, it's a bit of a "on a big swinging ship singing songs while incredibly drunk and seasick" but it also stands out for that. Great work...

WerewNC responds:

Haha! I can't believe you read all the comments. I'd give you a metal, but I don't have one. Sorry to have wasted your time. Glad you liked it as background music. And I LOVE your description the feeling the song imbibes.

Pirate Contest Whatever Pirate Contest Whatever

Poor captain

This is too funny. The captain seems a little scared... You really ran with the sore throat idea and this was HIGH-LARIOUS!

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

NARWHALS!

Narwhals ROCK! Don't freaking mess with narwhals. They're so awesome they could tank you in a second.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Awesome song

When I first heard this song, I thought to myself: This sounds like it's off a megaman game! I was so surprised when I found that it was not off a megaman game! Great stuff. I really wish I would put an effort into making music like this.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Love it!

This is great. I was playing rhythm games on armor games and then I heard this so I was like, "dude... This song rocks. gotta get it..."