WhoIsANewGrounderWhoIsANewGrounder

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Grey Grey

I see what you're trying. It's fine, I guess. The fonts that represent what the character is saying kinda detract from the style, though, since they're orderly and the rest of it is not. I also didn't understand the abrupt ending. The animation was okay and the sounds worked fine though. I think you should have made it so that the character did something that changed him; something to do with going outside.

True Story True Story

Nope. It wasn't really anything. The only really funny part was the employer and his epic stacking skills. And his floppy superarms. The rest was 'meh' and made little to no sense. But the animation was good for the computer animated stuff, so yeah.

bad reaction bad reaction

It was fine, I guess. I mean, not especially funny, but it was kinda funny. Maybe show MORE rage or something. Also, it would increase the rage if you zoomed in on the text.

Pokemon Parody #1 Pokemon Parody #1

Awesome

Pretty good, but PLEASE don't make the desription almost ALL caps. IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE YELLING AND NOBODY LIKES IT OKAY? It just bothers the more experienced interneters.

TheHPproductions100 responds:

yeah sorry about that the caps key got stuck so it wont happen the next time

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Really Touching

It's really sad at the end. When they were going to "University" I was thinking, "They're all cookie cutter - it's a sad fate." I really think that this is deep. Like, deep, deep. You can't blame that guy for rebelling!

Press Start: Trial&Error Press Start: Trial&Error

Woot

I haven't gone on Newgrounds in a while and this is what I get? Count me in!

LEGAL FLASH!
*FWOOSH*

Cats Cats

=O =D

OH MY GOD, IT'S A CAT!!!!!!

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Robots rule

If you are metal to your heads to your privates, what about below that?

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Flawless!

You, on the highest level, have conveyed your message. It really hit me hard where it hurts. Very touching. I wish this was the level of quality that we get from more people. You have successfully and deeply explained what comes and goes. Everybody is forgotten someday, sadly. I hope you continue to make touching productions such as these.

The Blammed The Blammed

Wow...

Who knew that this was such a serious business. It really, honestly brings a tear to my eye... :'(